We’ve all heard of diabetes and many of us has it. Diabetes can hit anyone from any walk of life. Have you ever wondered what it was, or how it effects our bodies? Did you ever think about diabetic weight loss?
Maybe, wondered if they have found a ‘new diabetes cure’ or how to cure it naturally? Then you may have thought, why haven’t they found a permanent cure for diabetes?
Whatever the case, we don’t like it, and if a family member has got it, we want them to get rid of it. We will do whatever we can to find a cure for it and help our family member that has got it.
Diabetes can be a killer if left unattended. livegreaterhealth.com/diabetes is going to help out by giving you some more information on this disease.
So, what is diabetes and is there a ‘diabetes drug treatment’? How can we stop it? What are we going to do about it?
World wide it affects more than 400 million people.
It kills more people, than AIDS and Breast Cancer put together. That’s something we should keep on our minds when it comes to diabetes.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that many people get, when their blood sugar, or blood glucose in their body, gets to high. Blood sugar or medically termed blood glucose is what gives your body most of it’s energy and comes from the food we eat.
Blood glucose works together with insulin, which is a hormone made by the pancreas. They work together, to get it to the cells of our body, to give us energy.
The problem with this, when you get diabetes, the pancreas doesn’t make enough of insulin. Without the insulin the glucose can’t get to the cells and that’s where diabetes comes in.
There are two main types of diabetes and they are 1 & 2 type
Type 1 – this is where the pancreas doesn’t produce any insulin. Insulin is a hormone that controls the amount of blood glucose in the blood.
Type 2 – this is where the body doesn’t produce enough insulin for the body to work right or the body does not respond to it. This will causes serious health issues and will have to be treated.
Causes of Type 1 & 2
Well, let see, there is no cure for diabetes. What we do know about it is that, it’s a auto-immune disease, where the effects from it, cause the body to attack itself. Researchers believe that the main cause of diabetes is genetically related disease.
Juvenile diabetes (type 1) – when the pancreas loses its ability make the hormone insulin. 13,000 children a year gets diagnosed for type 1 diabetes not including adults, but usually younger people get type 1.
Type 1 is not nearly as common as type 2 diabetes only 8 to 10% diabetes is type 1.
Adult diabetes (type 2) – when the pancreas don’t make enough insulin for the body or it is altogether insulin resistant.
Overweight people have a greater chance of getting diabetes.
- being obese or over weight – controlling your weight is a plus with diabetes. Diabetic weight loss is a big deal in combating it.
- Family history – if a family member or a sibling has it then your chances are greater of having it
- Geography – the part tof the country you live in plays a role in your chances of getting diabetes
- Dietary – keep intake of vitamin C an D.
- Enviromental – stay away from areas of high viral sicknesses.
- High blood pressure – keep blood pressure at normal levels.
- Smoking – makes the chance of getting greater.
- High cholestrol – can cause heart disease and strokes and add to getting it.
- lack of activity – staying in shape and healthy with daily exercise will keep chances of getting it.
- Hunger – due to the body using it’s resources trying to make up the insulin. This helps in making the the body tired. Your body needing energy gets hungry.
- Fatigue – when glucose levels are to high or low the blood gets thicker causing poor circulation not letting your body get the right nutrients.
- Urinating more often – diabetes causes your body to become dehydrated
- Vision problems – when glucose levels get to high it damages the blood vessels in the eyes and keeps the fluids out. diabetics can go blind if not treated.
- numbness – causes poor circulation that causes the numbness and tingling.
- Easy bruising – due to the glucose levels being to high makes the body easier to bruise.
- Slow healing – slow healing could be the immune system weakened due to the high glucose levels that slows the rate of healing.
There is several different treatments that can be used to treat it.
- Controlling blood sugar – keeping track of your blood sugar level
- Medication – taking whatever medication your doctor requires
- exercise – will help the use of your bodies insulin and lower blood sugar.
- Insulin – taking shots or getting insulin in you body
- Diet – getting the right amount of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in your diet will keep your blood sugar where it should be.
- This are all lifestyle changes that will have to be made with this disease.
Reasons for this Article
The simple reason this article was written, is like all that are written at livegreaterhealth.com and that is for the people. We try to do what we can for the benefit of the people, giving our best information.
This helps with kinds, causes, symptoms, and treatment of all diseases. If not on this site, just wait, it’s coming. We take suggestions and request from everybody, whoever is willing to give their input.
Here at livegreaterhealth.com/diabetes we’ve brought another health article to the table of health issues that are in the world today. We want to thank everybody for there support and all their help with this website. If anything changes or we find something that can be added to this article, then we will, as soon as it comes available for us.
Until next time, just know that, You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth
These health topics are designed to inform and help the people that may have or know someone that may have the sickness or disease. We want you to tell us, what you need, or want to know about, by leaving us a comment below.
Good luck to all
To learn to build a blog like this Click Here