This is a representation of the kidneys in the human body. The left kidney depicted is healthy with normal functioning. The right kidney depicted has a tumor (shown inside the red circle). This disease is called pheochromocytoma and causes an increased level of adrenaline to be released into the circulatory system.
Signs of Kidney Disease
When we know we don’t have healthy kidneys and there is a problem, we need to do something about it. Drinking water is good for our kidneys. Water helps in flushing them out. Some things we to do if we been having pain in our back or side.
Have you been having some problems urinating or have you seen blood in your urine. This may be a sign of kidney disease and should be checked out as soon as possible. Here is some signs of kidney disease………..
Decrease in kidney function – along with tiredness, weakness and lack of concentration.
Urge to urinate – especially at night, having to get up all through the night
Having sleeping problems – restlessness, may be because the kidneys not doing their job right in getting the toxins from the body causing the restlessness.
Swollen feet and ankles – due to the kidneys not functioning right the body holds on to the sodium this causes swelling in the lower extremities of the body.
Constant fatigue – with kidney disease the body makes less red blood cells, which your muscles and brain need to function properly. When there is a decrease in this red blood cells, the body tires quicker.
Shortness of breath – kidney disease causes fluid retention, which can cause fluid to build up in the lungs. This will make breathing difficult.
Muscle cramps – some people may experience cramps when it comes to kidney disease due to the fluid retention in their legs.
Pain in the back or side – due to the kidney not functioning properly you may feel pain where the kidneys are located.
If we won’t to keep healthy kidneys, we have to decide to make some changes. First thing, is to see a doctor and get some medical advise, on what to do. He may subscribe some type of medication, to help with your health.
Today at livegreaterhealth.com/healthy kidneys we are concerned about peoples health and are going to learn how to keep our kidneys healthy. I want you have some of the best information I can give to you about your health. I have put together some links in post to health support for our bodies here’s a link for a kidney support supplement just click on the picture KidneyKind for more info.
Some Ways To Keep Healthy Kidneys
- Now some of the things were are going to be talking about is staying hydrated. We need to make sure we drink water each day. Water is what, helps, give us healthy kidneys, don’t feel like you have to drink a gallon you don’t want to over do it.
- Quit smoking, why, because smoking constricts your blood vessels and keeps your kidneys from getting the right amount of blood and could contribute to kidney disease.
- Kidneys produce red blood cells. Vitamins B-6,B-12 and also Folate all help in the formation of blood cells. B-vitamins also helps control blood sugar because diabetes is the leading cause of chronic kidney disease.
- Vitamin-C is good to take for its antioxidant properties and it helps with making the cell membranes in your kidneys and protects them from free radicals.
- Make sure you keep your blood pressure under control. High blood pressure is a leading cause of kidney failure.
- We need to stay fit, if you exercise keep it up because your body works better when you are in shape. You have to eat right and get the right nutrition. Reduce your salt intake because it is bad for your circulatory system.
- Stress – get rid of stressful situations in your lifestyle, stress is a additive to poor health.
One thing to keep in mind though when it comes to vitamins don’t over do it, ask your healthcare provider for the right dosage, just remember too much is as bad as not enough. I’m sure they are a lot more about kidneys that I will be adding later this is just a short article.
More Healthy Kidney Help: Try These……Natural Remedies
Herbal Tea, Barberry, Aloe Vera Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Cranberry Juice
Decrease Intake of These……
Protein, salt, and potassium
The 10 best foods for kidney health……
- Olive Oil
- Red Grapes
- Red Bell Peppers
- Most Berries
Reason I Want To Help People Stay Kidney Healthy
Well if you’ve ever seen people with kidney disease and how they have to suffer. Some of them need to be on kidney dialysis some have kidney failure. What ever the type of problem it is, livegreaterhealth.com doesn’t want them to suffer. All in all I don’t want to see people in that position, I don’t want to be in that position myself either. So, now that I’m able to put this information out for people to educate themselves on. I’m going to do, what I can. I want you not to forget, to be diet aware, if you have kidney problems.
I’m adding to this site weekly. When I get more info on it, then it will be added. If there is something or some kind of information that you may want to see. Please leave me a comment below or sign up on my newsletter, so you will not miss a thing. I hope that it will be helpful to many. The main thing is, with this disease, you have to keep your mind on yourself, and do what is best.
These health topics are designed to inform and help the people that may have or know someone that may have the sickness or disease. We want you to tell us what you need or want to know about by leaving us a comment below.
To learn to build a blog like this Click Here