Good day, everyone here at livegreaterhealth how’s your day going for me just doing some everyday work on my website.
If you’re business-minded today then I hope that’s what you are doing too.
A couple of things I would like to talk about today is our business and how to stay focused on our task ahead especially if we are bloggers.
We need to exercise our minds daily by doing what it takes to keep it strong, healthy, and alert.
Eating the things that are healthy for our brain and give it the right nutrients to keep our brain in optimal health.
So grab you a Green Tea in the morning with a banana or some fruits and berries for a quick snack to get your brain moving.
We have to feed our brains the right stuff to keep it sharp and alert.
Down below is a list of brain foods that will be good to start the morning off right.
What is the Brain?
Wikipedia says the brain is…
an organ that serves as the center of the nervous system. The human brain is located in the head, close to the sensory organs for senses such as hearing, smelling, and vision.
The brain is the most complex organ in the human body. In a human, the cerebral cortex contains billions of neurons. These neurons are connected by synapses. These neurons communicate with one another by means of long protoplasmic fibers called axons, which carry trains of signal pulses called action potentials to distant parts of the brain or body targeting specific recipient cells.
To keep the brain healthy it has to be fed the right foods and what we don’t get in foods we have to use supplements.
10 Quick Snack Foods for the Brain
- Citrus fruits – vitamin C increases the brains agility and helps with degenerative brain problems
- Bananas – are filled with a lot of vitamins one of them is potassium they all help improve brain function
- Apples – help with brain power so have an apple today
- Nuts – are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids which are good for the brain
- Avocados – are good for brain power
- Green Tea – is filled with antioxidants that are good for the brain
- Blueberries – high in antioxidants and other vitamins are good for our brain
- Dark Chocolates – are rich in antioxidants and inflammatory properties
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – A teaspoon of this every morning in your food powerful antioxidants
- Strawberries – loaded with antioxidants and other vitamins that are good for the brain
You can see how these foods could help in keeping your brain stronger and more powerful.
Knowledge about the Brain
The brain is one of our larger organs it weights about 3 lbs
75 percent of the brain is composed of water
It has 90 to 100 billion neurons
The human brain uses about 20 percent of the bodies energy
the cerebral cortex is about 85% of the brain
cerebellum makes up 10%
The human brain is not fully developed until about 25 years of age.
This is just a few facts about the brain to give you some idea of how amazing and powerful it is.
Believe me, we need every neuron we got and knowing that the brain is mostly water staying hydrated is a plus.
There is much more we can learn about the brain as our knowledge of it grows greater every day.
Do You Need To Know More About The Brain?
Right now that’s all I have on the brain. I believe that’s enough to keep us “thinking” for a while:) And give us some encouragement to think about eating more brain food each morning when we start out.
livegreaterhealth wants everybody smarter and aware of whats going on in this world today and to write more blogs. In the ending of this article, I hope that you have learned a little more about your brain than when you started.
Would like for you to leave us a word of what you think about this article down below in the comment section and I will answer you as soon as possible.
Thank You for reading
If you would like to learn how to build a blog like this Click Here.